Fiduciary College 2010
March 25, 2010 - March 26, 2010
559 Nathan Abbott Way
Agenda available at www.fiduciarycollege.com.
Fiduciary College provides specialized training for experienced fiduciaries. Targeted to fund trustees and key staff, our program provides important insights pertaining to the challenges fiduciaries can expect to face and strategies to overcome them to fulfill their duties to beneficiaries.
Today’s trustees and their advisers face extraordinary disruptions and upheaval in the financial markets as well as unprecedented government intervention. Knowledge and experience are prerequisites for navigating through the uncharted waters ahead.
At Fiduciary College, you will explore best practices for discharging your responsibilities prudently and effectively under the guidance of experts from academia, government, and seasoned practitioners from the institutional investor community.
- Pay to play, placement agents, and other current conflict of interest issues
- Building effective relationships with fellow board members, staff and stakeholders
- Effective use of experts
- Looking out to an uncertain future
- Special luncheon keynote address by noted ethics expert Kirk O. Hanson, Executive Director of the Markkula Center for Applied Ethics at the University of Santa Clara
- The Arthur & Toni Rembe Rock Center for Corporate Governance