7th Annual E-Commerce Best Practices Conference
June 25, 2010 6:00am - 7:00pm
559 Nathan Abbott Way
The Stanford Program in Law, Science & Technology (LST), its Center for E-Commerce, and the San Francisco Bay Area Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsels (ACC) are continuing their efforts to bring to the fore issues relating to the many legal uncertainties that arise when doing business online. The Seventh Annual E-Commerce Best Practices Conference will take place on June 25, 2010, on the Stanford University campus. This year's program will cover a wide array of current issues facing the e-commerce industry and will feature a roundtable of general counsels from leading ecommerce companies. Join us for an informative discussion with leading experts from industry, legal practice and academia.
VIEW THE EVENT WEBSITE for more information, including the draft agenda and list of confirmed speakers. You may also access video recordings and reading materials from the Sixth Annual E-Commerce Best Practices Conference.
- Castagnoli_Cyber Security and Cloud.pdf
- Cloud Chart Powerpoint.pdf
- Corporate Counsel Survey Report.pdf
- Corp Use Social Media_Kevin OKeefe.pdf
- DMCA Liability Limitations_lr_Ballon.pdf
- Hiring in a Blog-Filled Google World_Witcher and Freeman.pdf
- LST logoheader.jpg
- Employee Discipline_Lemley Gregg.pdf
- OSS Defined TDD and Distribution_Markwith.pdf
- Strategy Email Banner.jpg
- The Good Samaritan Exemption and the CDA_Ballon.pdf