17th Annual Directors' College 2011
June 19, 2011 - June 21, 2011
559 Nathan Abbott Way
sponsored by the Arthur & Toni Rembe Rock Center for Corporate Governance
DIRECTORS’ COLLEGE is the nation’s premier executive education program for directors and senior executives of publicly traded firms. This curriculum addresses a broad range of problems that confront modern boards, including the board’s role in setting business strategy, techniques for controlling legal liability, the challenge posed by activist investors, and dramatic new changes in the rules governing the election of corporate directors.
Now in its seventeenth year, Directors’ College brings together leading CEOs, directors, jurists, scholars and regulators for a rigorous and balanced examination of corporate governance, strategy and compliance.
California Legal Education Credit: The State Bar of California has approved this program for twelve hours of MCLE credit. Certification from other states may be sought; however, approved hours may vary. Contact your local bar for more information.
- Director Pay_Wachtell.pdf
- Future of the Board of Directors - June 23, 2010.pdf
- UK Government guidance on Bribery Act.pdf
- UK Government guidance on Bribery Act_0.pdf
- Proxy Advisory Business.pdf
- Mark Hurd Column (December 2010).pdf
- Latham & Watkins M&A Commentary - Poison Pill.pdf
- SEC Adpots Final Whistleblower Rules DAVID POLK.pdf
- 2011 Directors' College Agenda 06022011.pdf
- 'Master of Disasters' Ken Feinberg -- Is He Changing the Course of Mass Tort Resolution.pdf
- The First SEC Non-Prosecution Agreement Another Arrow in the Quiverv3.pdf
- The ISS Hewlett-Packard Decision_ Another Form-Over-Substance Decision and Another Effort to Promote the Idea that the Principal Function of the Boards is to Monitor the CEO.pdf
- SEC Adopts New Rules to Encourage Whistleblowers - Wachtell.pdf
- The SEC Adopts Game-Changing Rules for Whistle Blowers FRIED FRANK.pdf
- SEC Issues Final Whistleblower Rules Under Dodd-Frank ORRICK.pdf
- Arthur & Toni Rembe Rock Center for Corporate Governance