Switzerland: 5th Joint Alumni Conference
September 30, 2011 8:00am - 9:00pm
A detailed schedule of the program may be found here: http://jac-conference.org/jac/system/application/views/images_ce/JAC2011_V090707.pdf.
The Stanford Club of Switzerland invites SLS Alumni to participate in the 5th Joint Alumni Conference in Ruschlikon on Friday, September 30.
The Joint Alumni Conference was established to connect alumni and faculty from top-notch academic institutions around the world to explore strategies and skills that define tomorrow’s business world. By bringing together the rich business experience from alumni and thought-leadership from distinguished faculty, the conference creates a unique platform to explore the future of business. This year's theme is "Better Business - Better World". Among the confirmed speakers are:
- Dr. Josef Ackermann, CEO, Deutsche Bank | HSG
- Dipak C. Jain, Dean | INSEAD
- Joseph Jimenez, CEO, Novartis | Stanford/Berkeley
- Martin Kall, Chairman of the Management Board, Tamedia | Harvard
- Bob Lutz, former Vice Chairman, General Motors | Berkeley
- Dr. Mo Ibrahim, Founder, Celtel International | University of Pennsylvania
- Pamela Thomas-Graham, Member of the Executive Board, Credit Suisse | Harvard
The total cost per person to participate in this event ranges from CHF 850 - CHF 3145 per person.