Future of Energy Pitch Event
April 24, 2013 6:00pm - 8:00pm
The Steyer-Taylor Center is pleased to co-host the Future Energy Silicon Valley Pitch Night.
Future Energy is a series of startup-investor pitch events that connects entrepreneurs, researchers, and private investors in the energy and clean-tech industries to develop and commercialize radical solutions to the world’s energy challenges.
The Stanford event is made possible through partnership with Stanford Energy Club, Steyer-Taylor Center for Energy Finance & Policy, TomKat Center, and the Stanford Graudate School of Business Center for Social Innovation.
- John Freer - Manager, External Technology Initiatives at GE Global Research
- Ryan Kottenstette - Principal at Khosla Ventures
- Brook Porter - Partner at Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
- Dan Reicher - Executive Director of the Steyer-Taylor Center for Energy Policy & Finance at Stanford University
- Willem Rensink - GameChanger at Shell International Exploration & Production
- Alicia Seiger