Clean Energy LP Workshop
September 11, 2013 2:00pm - 6:00pm
The Steyer-Taylor Center is pleased to host a select group of senior investors to discuss the barriers, vehicles, and opportunities for collaboration in clean energy investing.
Confirmed participants include:
- Former US Senator Jeff Bingaman, Distinguished Fellow, Stanford Steyer-Taylor Center for Energy Policy& Finance
- Dan Reicher, Executive Director, Stanford Steyer-Taylor Center for Energy Policy & Finance
- Mark Hayes, Managing Director, Portfolio Strategy, Stanford Management Company
- Thomas Lurquin, Director, Natural Resource Investments, Stanford Management Company
- Rob Day, Partner, Black Coral Capital
- Dipender Saluja, Managing Director, Capricorn Investment Group
This will be an informal, off-the-record discussion amongst senior investors, scholars and policy makers. We will openly discuss clean energy investment prospects, including past failures, current barriers and characteristics that will define profitable opportunities looking ahead. We expect to identify tangible projects for collaboration amongst the investor group.
- Alicia Seiger