Washington D.C.: SLS & Careers: Where Do Our Students Choose to Work and Why?
December 11, 2013 6:30pm - 8:00pm
The Stanford Law School Washington D.C. Alumni Chapter invites SLS alumni and guests to attend a reception and presentation on SLS student recruitment. Alumni are encouraged to bring their firms' recruiting managers and hiring partners.
Associate Dean for Career Services, Susan Robinson, will discuss summer & post-graduate employment statistics and what are effective, and not so effective, ways to recruit SLS students. She'll cover:
- Current state of the post-graduate legal market
- City & practice area trends among students
- Top 10 factors students consider when choosing a firm
- 5 ways firms lose great candidates that are easily avoidable
- What you can do to tip the odds in your favor
Light appetizers and drinks will be served. Registration is free, and guests are welcome. Kindly register by December 9, 2013.