Directors' College for Venture Backed Company Directors
March 14, 2014 7:00am - 3:30pm
Stanford Law School’s VCDC program is the inaugural executive education program for venture-backed company. directors.
Based on Directors’ College, the nation’s premier executive education program for directors and senior executives of publicly traded firms, this program will focus on practical solutions to governance issues that commonly arise among private venture-backed companies from early stage formation until exit through acquisition or IPO. This specialized Directors’ College event will be a one-day session limited to venture capitalists and board members of venture-backed companies.
This inaugural event will include sessions on:
- The Role of the Board of Directors in a Venture-Backed Company
- Legal Risks in Financing Transactions: Getting the Deal Done Safely
- High Risk and Operating Challenges: Preserving Value at Exit and Beyond
- Managing the IPO
- M&A and the Trados Decision: Lesson to be Learned
VCDC is co-sponsored by:
- The Stanford Rock Center for Corporate Governance
By invitation only.