GSB Climate Week - Risky Business: what do leaders need to know about the economic risks of climate change?
April 17, 2014 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Join a conversation with Stanford Faculty and staff from Next Generation to learn more about the work of Risky Business, a new initiative led by Michael Bloomberg, Hank Paulson and Tom Steyer to assess climate risk in the United States. Moderated by Alicia Seiger, Deputy Director of the Steyer-Taylor Center for Energy Policy and Finance, this panel will change the way you think about climate change.
This event is part of a student-led Climate Week from April 14 - 18 at the GSB. For more details on Climate Week, visit http://gsbclimateweek.weebly.com.
- John Weyant - Professor of Management Science and Engineering, Director of the Energy Modeling Forum (EMF) and Deputy Director of the Precourt Institute for Energy Efficiency at Stanford University
- Michael Mastrandrea - Assistant Consulting Professor at the Stanford University Woods Institute for the Environment, Lecturer in the Interdisciplinary Graduate Program in Environment and Resources (IPER)
- Jamesine Rogers – Project Manager, Risky Business, Next Generation
- Ana Zacapa - Director California Office, Ceres
- Alicia Seiger, Deputy Director, Steyer-Taylor Center