Guide for SLS Office of Communciations
Working with News Articles
- Login to the SLS Dashboard. You may be prompted for your SUNet ID, type in your information and click "Login".
- To view all unpublished news articles:
- In the "Type" menu, select "News Articles".
- In the "Published" menu, select "No".
- Click the "Apply" button and a list of all unpublished news articles will appear.
- You may sort these columns further by clicking on the column headings.
- To publish a news article:
- Find the news artcle you need to review and click its "Edit" link to open it for editing.
- Review and add content as necessary.
- To publish, click the tab named "Page visibility options" and check the box next to "Published".
- Click the "Save" button to finish.