The “master role” is the title that will appear under a person’s name on their bio page. You can edit or add a master role by following the steps below:
- Login to your dashboard
- Go to the SLS Directory and click on the profile of the faculty/staff member to modify
- Click the Children tab
- Click the Create new child Person Role link or click on an existing role if you would like to edit a current role as their master.
- Enter the Role Title as it should appear under their name on their bio page. Usually this is a combination of all their titles if they have multiple.
- On the right side, use the “Role Type” drop-down menu to select a role type
- Make sure the “Is Master Role?” section is marked “Yes”
- Click Save.