Office of Human Resources
Stanford Law School's Office of Human Resources accomplishes its support of the university's mission—leadership in teaching and research—through:
- fair and ethical human resources policies that embrace diversity and foster a fair and productive work environment;
- innovative, creative programs designed to attract, reward, and retain a skilled, knowledgeable, and capable workforce; and
- efficient, cost-effective, value-added services focused on customer needs.
If you are interested in contributing to a team dedicated to the highest standards of excellence in legal scholarship—to the training of lawyers equipped diligently, imaginatively, and honorably to serve their clients, their profession, and the public interest—Stanford Law School Human Resources encourages you to apply for a position at the school.
How to Apply
All of the information you will need to apply for a job at Stanford Law School or Stanford University is available on the Stanford Careers website. From the Stanford Careers homepage you will have the opportunity to:
- Search for open positions
- Select positions you find interesting and read detailed job descriptions
- Follow the "Apply" link to apply. You will be prompted to submit a resume and cover letter for the job you have selected
Should you apply for a position and be invited for an interview, you will be asked to complete Stanford's Employment Application form.
About Working at Stanford
It is the policy of Stanford University to comply with all applicable affirmative action requirements in accordance with law. It is also the university's policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in compliance with applicable laws.