Stanford Law School Case Studies Collection
Requesting Permission to Copy or to Use Materials
Send your request for permission to use or copy Case Materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. To assist us in reviewing such requests and tracking the actual use of our Case Materials, please provide a description of the course (of up to 500 words) for which the Case Materials will be used. In addition, please include a brief description of the kind of course for which the Case Materials are intended, including:
- Whether the course is an elective or required course, undergraduate, graduate, or continuing education.
- The nature of the academic program and institution in which the course will be taught, such as law school, business school, Earth Sciences department, public interest law firm, etc.
- The number of times the course has been offered.
- Expected enrollment for the course.
- The history of the course's development.
- Stanford Law SchoolEnvironmental and Natural Resources Law & Policy Program (ENRLP)
- Stanford Law School
559 Nathan Abbott Way
- tel: 650 723.4057