Gould Negotiation and Mediation Program
The Class of 2002 Fellowship in Conflict Resolution
The Class of 2002 Fellowship in Conflict Resolution is a source of funding for Stanford Law students. It serves as a resource for those interested in pursuing academic research or hands-on fieldwork in conflict resolution.
The program is currently not accepting fellowships applications.
- Serena Alvarez, Member, Class of 2002
- Andrew Garth, Member, Class of 2002
- Cathy Glaze, Associate Dean for Student Affairs
- Barbara Merz, Co-President, Class of 2002
- Janet Martinez, Director of Stanford's Negotiation and Mediation Program
- Kevin Smith, Treasurer, Class of 2002
For more information please contact Janet Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 650 723.4457
- Stanford Law SchoolGould Negotiation and Mediation Program
- Stanford Law School
559 Nathan Abbott Way