The Application Procedure
Along with their completed applications, students applying to attend Stanford through the Foreign Law Exchange Program must submit the following materials:
- Confirmation from their home law school that they have been nominated for the student exchange program by their home law school;
- A resume or curriculum vitae;
- A personal statement of no more than two pages describing the student’s reasons for wishing to study at Stanford and any of the student’s important qualities he or she would like us to know about;
- A TOEFL score report; and
- An official transcript from their home law school.
EXCEPT FOR THE OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT, PDF versions of these materials may be submitted by the student either electronically via email to the Office of Admissions along with their application form or may be sent by mail to:
Foreign Law School Exchange Program Admissions
Office of Admissions
Stanford Law School
559 Nathan Abbott Way
Stanford, CA 94305-8610
IMPORTANT: Students must arrange to have official transcripts from their home law school sent directly by mail to the Office of Admissions at the above address.