US Antitrust Law
Compiled and edited by Dr. Roland Vogl
Executive Director, Program in Law, Science and Technology, Stanford Law School
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration Authorization Act of 2005, Pub. L. 109-155, 119 Stat. 2895.
- Commercial Space Launch Amendments Act of 2004, Pub. L. 108-492 , 118 Stat. 3974 (Dec. 23, 2004), codified at 49 U.S.C. 70101 et sq.
- Commercial Space Act of 1998, Pub. L. 105-303, 112 Stat. 2843(Oct. 28, 1998), codified at 42 U.S.C. 14701 et sq.
- Communications Satellite Act, codified, as amended, at 47 U.S.C. 701 et sq.
Neither the Transatlantic Technology Law Forum nor any of its partner institutions nor any person acting on its/their behalf may be held responsible for the use which might be made of the information on this website. This information is not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date.
- Jean Monnet Student Research Paper Prize for EU Law
- TTLF's Working Paper Series
- EU Law Working Paper Series
- Technology Law
- LLM Programs
- Former Fellows
- Stanford Law SchoolTransatlantic Technology Law Forum
- Stanford Law School
559 Nathan Abbott Way
- tel: 650 723.8532
- fax: 650 723.6542