Lecturer in Law
- CEO, Rev Media, a firm focused on exploiting the convergence of traditional media and digital technology via the facilitation of mergers/acquisitions, debt/equity capital raises, and operational and strategic consulting.
- Director, new undergraduate leadership program at Stanford University – seed funded by Palantir Technologies in 2010 – anticipated launch date is September 2012.
Areas of Industrial and Academic Interest
- Has worked at the Stanford Management Company on the venture capital/private equity portfolio, at Voyager Capital as a venture capitalist, as a serial entrepreneur, founder, and/or board member of several companies in multiple spaces including digital media, gourmet food, and internet search, to name a few.
- Has lectured and taught continuously at Stanford since 1997 in the Economics Department (where he was a doctoral student) and in the Stanford Technology Ventures Program – focus on finance, money and banking, and venture capital/entrepreneurship.
- Has taught his signature class – the Senior Economics seminar in Venture Capital/Entrepreneurship/ Leadership at Stanford for 12 years.