“Stanford is not about where you are from, but where you want to be,” said Nikolas Maria Guggenberger as he addressed the crowd of more than 1,500 people gathered in Canfield Courtyard for Stanford Law School’s graduation ceremony on Saturday, June 14, 2014.
Over the course of the morning ceremony, the Class of 2014 was encouraged not just to focus on where they wanted to be, but who they wanted to be. They were urged to care, to look beyond achievements and most importantly to bring their best game to life.
"Law Students Encouraged To Focus On Who They Want To Be" SLS News, June 16, 2014
- Students Remarks by Nikolas Guggenberger & Mark Feldman
- Awards Presentation by Faris Mohiuddin & Rachel McDaniel
- Diane Chin Honored With Staff Appreciation Award
- Norman Spaulding Honored With the John Bingham Hurlbut Award
- Dean Elizabeth Magill's Charge to the Class
- Full Ceremony
Photos (available on Flickr)