Across the United States and around the world, law is a major instrument of public policy. Now, through Stanford's new interdisciplinary program in public policy, law students can gain the skills and knowledge to develop, advocate for, and implement policy that shapes the lives of people everywhere.
Recent News | More News
- Pot Death: Teen Leaps 4 Stories After Eating Marijuana Cookie
July 23, 2015 Live Science
Related: Robert J. MacCoun
- What Should The Government Do About Low Oil Prices?
July 23, 2015 The Wall Street Journal
Related: Jeffrey Ball
- Assessing The Legality Of Sandra Bland’s Arrest
July 22, 2015 The New York Times
Related: Robert Weisberg
- Why Silicon Valley’s Giants Are Supporting Samsung In Its Patent Fight With Apple
July 22, 2015 The Washington Post
Related: Mark A. Lemley
- State Proposes $1.5-Million Fine Of Water District For Improper Diversions
July 20, 2015 Los Angeles Times
Related: Barton H. "Buzz" Thompson, Jr.
- A Pluralistic Vision Of Incentivizing Innovation
July 20, 2015 Jotwell - Intellectual Property
Related: Lisa Larrimore Ouellette