Where law intersects with business and economics, the most important capital is intellectual. With its renowned faculty and a global, entrepreneurial perspective that melds cutting-edge theory with pragmatic business experience—in the heart of Silicon Valley, at the edge of the Pacific Rim—Stanford Law has the capital and energy to bring this legal frontier to life for students.
Recent News | More News
- What Should The Government Do About Low Oil Prices?
July 23, 2015 The Wall Street Journal
Related: Jeffrey Ball
- Why Silicon Valley’s Giants Are Supporting Samsung In Its Patent Fight With Apple
July 22, 2015 The Washington Post
Related: Mark A. Lemley
- Assessing The Legality Of Sandra Bland’s Arrest
July 22, 2015 The New York Times
Related: Robert Weisberg
- State Supreme Court Defines Legal Separation In Divorce Cases
July 20, 2015 San Francisco Chronicle (AP)
Related: Ralph Richard Banks
- A Pluralistic Vision Of Incentivizing Innovation
July 20, 2015 Jotwell - Intellectual Property
Related: Lisa Larrimore Ouellette
- State Proposes $1.5-Million Fine Of Water District For Improper Diversions
July 20, 2015 Los Angeles Times
Related: Barton H. "Buzz" Thompson, Jr.