- 12th Annual Stanford ECommerce Best Practices Conference
- June 8, 2015 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Milan: Can You Believe Econometric Evaluations of Law, Policy, and Medicine?
- June 8, 2015 12:30pm - 2:30pm
- New York: What Women Want - Pay, Promotion and Politics - Discussion with Professor Deborah Rhode
- June 11, 2015 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- DC: Public Service and Public Interest Law Alumni Reception
- June 16, 2015 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- Portland: Summer Happy Hour
- June 17, 2015 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- DC: Bipartisan Policy Center (BPC) and the National Capital Area Political Science Association (NCAPSA) discussion on political polarization with Nate Persily
- June 22, 2015 10:00am - 11:30am
- Houston: Summer Happy Hour
- June 23, 2015 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- San Diego: Summer Happy Hour and Beer Pairing
- June 24, 2015 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- Phoenix: Summer Happy Hour
- June 25, 2015 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- Dallas: Summer Reception with Alumni and Students
- June 30, 2015 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Add an Event to This Calendar
- Are you a Stanford Law School faculty, staff member, or student org officer? Request an Event Manager and/or Content Manager Account.
- Already have your Event Manager account? Login and add your event.
Feature Your Event on the SLS Home Page
- Submit your event and it may be selected as a home page highlight.