- SLA Co-President Candidate Speeches
- April 2, 2013 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- Marriage: What It Is, Why It Matters, and What It Means to Redefine It.
- April 2, 2013 12:45pm - 1:55pm
- A Conversation with Judge William Fletcher of the Ninth Circuit
- April 2, 2013 12:55pm - 2:00pm
Add an Event to This Calendar
- Are you a Stanford Law School faculty, staff member, or student org officer? Request an Event Manager and/or Content Manager Account.
- Already have your Event Manager account? Login and add your event.
Feature Your Event on the SLS Home Page
- Submit your event and it may be selected as a home page highlight.