Directors' College 2008
June 22, 2008 - June 24, 2008
Directors’ College is an intensive two-day program for directors and senior executives of publicly traded corporations. The program offers a blend of the latest information on critical issues facing every board today – Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, compensation, audit committee practices, litigation, D & O insurance coverage, and ethical concerns – combined with seasoned perspectives on best boardroom practices. The program is designed to generate practical “takeaway” pointers that can be responsibly applied to a broad range of boardroom concerns. Now in its twelfth year, Directors’ College brings together leading CEOs, directors, jurists, scholars, and regulators for a rigorous examination of corporate governance concerns at a venue that has become the premiere program for director education.
Directors' College is cosponsored by the NASDAQ Stock Market and the New York Stock Exchange. This program is also accredited by Institutional Shareholder Services.
California Legal Education Credit: The State Bar of California has approved this program for twelve hours of MCLE credit. Certification from other states may be sought; however, approved hours may vary. Contact your local bar for more information.
Institutional Shareholder Services Accreditation: Directors' College is an ISS "accredited" Boardroom Education Program. Boards composed of directors who have participated in Stanford Law School’s Directors' College will receive an upward adjustment to their Corporate Governance Quotient (CGQ) as determined by ISS.
- Affiliates II
- Affiliates III
- Patent Litigation Year in Review 2008
- American College of Trial Lawyers Recommended Practices For Companies and Their Counsel In Conducting Internal Investigation
- Recommended Practices for Companies and Their Counsel in Conducting Internal Investigations
- Avoiding Litigation With Disgruntled Bidders
- Image of the Law School
- Image of the Law School II
- Directors' College Contact
- Directors' College Contact II
- Grundfest on Bear Stearns
- SEC Advisory Committee on Improvements to Financial Reporting
- 2008 Checklist for Making Acquisitions in the US
- Stanford Law School Executive Education