The Stanford Program in Law, Science & Technology (LST) combines the resources of Stanford Law School—including renowned faculty experts, alumni practicing on the cutting edge of technology law, technologically savvy and enthusiastic students, and a location in the heart of Silicon Valley—to address the many questions arising from the increasingly prominent role that science and technology play in both national and global arenas. The program acts to help legal professionals, businesspeople, government officials, and the public at large to identify those questions and find innovative answers to them.
The program seeks to:
- Give every Stanford Law student the opportunity to address these issues through innovative coursework, in preparation for practice at the highest level of law's intersections with science and technology.
- Raise professional understanding and public awareness of technical and ethical challenges.
- Promote informed public policies on science and technology in national and global arenas.
- Contribute to the international exchange of ideas in the field of Law, Science, and Technology.
To learn more about law, science, and technology-related events taking place at the law school, at Stanford University, and in the Silicon Valley, subscribe to the Law, Science & Technology e-mail list.
- Stanford Law SchoolStanford Program in Law, Science & Technology
- Stanford Law School
559 Nathan Abbott Way
- tel: 650 723.5905