Please visit our new website at http://steyertaylor.stanford.edu.
The Steyer-Taylor Center for Energy Policy & Finance explores and advances public policies and financial mechanisms leading to an energy future that protects the environment in an economically sensible way.
Specifically, the center aims to:
- Design and execute a suite of research projects demonstrating how to enable an environmentally and economically secure energy future.
- Advance knowledge and discourse by publishing the results of this research in high-impact articles in both academic and popular media.
- Expand and support the unique intellectual and entrepreneurial talents of Stanford faculty and students committed to energy policy and finance.
- Provide critical expertise to policymakers, financiers, investors and consumers on energy policy and finance proposals.
- Stanford Law SchoolSteyer Taylor Center for Energy Policy and Finance
- Stanford Law School
559 Nathan Abbott Way
Join our mailing list to learn about upcoming events and publications.